What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer or device and do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be known.
Types of cookies
- Own Cookies: Are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those which, if treated correctly by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that allows us to show you advertising related to the search you have made, to develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Types of cookies used by this website
The cookies used on our website are session cookies and third party cookies, and allow us to store and access information relating to language, type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyse the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. (name of the company) does not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
- __utma – Third Party (Google Analytics) – 2 years – Used to distinguish users and sessions. – Not Exempt
- __utma – Third Party (Google Analytics) – 30 minutes – Used to determine new sessions or visits. – Not Exempt
- __utma – Third Party (Google Analytics) – At the end of the session – Configured for use with Urchin. – Not Exempt
- __utma – Third Party (Google Analytics) – 6 months – Warehouse
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can access your browser settings at any time by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting which ones you want to install and which ones you don’t, by following one of the procedures below, which depends on the browser you use:
Third party service providers
- GOOGLE Inc – Statistical analysis of the website at the level of visitor counts, pages visited, keywords used and similar – http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/